COVID-19 READYThis coworking space received COVID-19 READY badge as it has made some precautions to be prepared for post-COVID era and is already open.
- We are already open
- Face masks not required
- Hand sanitizers available
- Lower pricing and discounts
FISGA is a creative environment for those looking to collaborate and grow their professional experience.
A space dedicated to freelancers, artists, inventors, designers, videographers, copy-writers, and all types of Porto creatives. Located on the Bonjardim street, 1160, in Porto, Portugal. Founders Grandpas Lab - Visual Studio from Porto, and their floating team want to bring people and ideas together and join creative forces, are now utilizing their years of experience in art and cooperative work to build a home of creative inspiration in Porto.
Fisga has an indoor and outdoor space.
The Indoor space you have
- 5 individual desks
- 2 private offices for 2/ 3 people
- 1 office of Grandpa’s Lab 8 people ́
- 1 meeting room for 4 / 5 People
- 1 multipurpose room with 25 square meters
- 1 kitchen fully equipped
- 1 workshop fully equipped
- 1 warehouse with 80 square meters
- 1 bathroom
The Outdoor Space is a 300 square meter garden divided into 3 levels, where you will find a chill-out/social area, and place to grow your veggies in a small vegetable garden.