Pulsraum is a location of activity amidst vibrant living.
The venue is transitional located between Kreuzberg and Neukoelln in the focal point of urban living in Berlin. The coworking space is located close to Herrmannplatz [Metro U7/U8] at Kottbusser Damm.
Pulsraum offers you individual work stations within a 500 m² bright loft in a former furniture factory of 1908.
- 22 desks of different categories for individual use,
- separate seminar- and meeting rooms for team-oriented working processes,
- a generous social area with kitchen to relax and communicate.
You can find us hereKottbusser Damm 25-26, Berlin, Germany (Front building 4th floor)
- Pulszeit AssociationArts and Culture, 03 Nov 2018
- German Federal Association for SustainabilitySustainability, 03 Nov 2018